After remaining as China exclusive for 2 months, Nokia X6 has finally come out of China. As expected, Nokia Mobile have renamed Nokia X6 as Nokia 6.1 plus for the International markets.
Nokia 6.1 plus was spotted multiple times on various sites including ARCore supported devices, Google Play supported devices and Geekbench. Finally, Nokia Mobile have taken the sleeves off the device, by launching it in Hong Kong.
Here's the official post by Nokia Mobile Hong Kong:
The only difference between the Nokia X6 and Nokia 6.1 plus is that the Nokia 6.1 plus will be an Android One device whereas Nokia X6 is having a close to stock ROM but with some extra customisations made specifically for China. Like the X6, Nokia 6.1 plus doesn't have NFC and ZEISS optics.
Complete specifications of Nokia 6.1 plus:
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 5.8" 2280 x 1080 FHD 19:9 aspect ratio display protected by 2.5D Curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Size: 147.2 x 70.98 x 8.59mm (including camera bump)
- Weight: 151 g
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM expandable up to 400GB via MicroSD
- Camera: 16MP AF, f2.0/1.0µm, and 5MP Monochrome f2.2/1.2µm Dual Setup at back and 16MP f2.0/1.0µm at the front, EIS
- Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Acceleration Sensor, Fingerprint Identification, Electronic Compass, Gyro
- Battery: 3060 mAh Battery with Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 (50% Charge in 30 minutes)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, USB Type C
- Colors: Blue, White
Nokia 6.1 plus Price and Availability Details
As expected the price is higher than in China. The 4GB RAM+64GB ROM variant is priced at HKD 2288 (Rs.20,000 approx.) in Hong Kong and will be available from all major retail stores from 24th July.
Nokia 6.1 plus Images
You can see few more images at EngadgetCN
Source: Engadget China