Nokia 5 has been officially launched by HMD Global. It is a low to mid-range smartphone. Nokia 5 is priced a bit higher then the Nokia 3. Nokia 5 is a sleek and compact smartphone and feels great to hold in hand. It has been designed with attention to detail. The phone is made from a single piece of 6000 series aluminium. The phone is 8.05 thick and has a 3000 mAh battery. Nokia 5 comes with 13 MP PDAF camera with dual tone LED Flash at back and 8 MP camera at front. Nokia 5 has a 720p HD display with 500 nits of brightness protected by 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It has a polarizer which makes it easy to view in direct sunlight. Nokia 5 also comes with a finger print scanner. Nokia 5 is available in four colors - Matte Black, Silver, Tempered Blue and Copper. The average retail price of Nokia 5 will be around €189 or $200.
Here are the specifications of Nokia 5:
- Display: 5.2" 720p IPS LCD protected by 2,5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS: Android™ 7.1.1 Nougat
- Processor: Snapdragon 430 + Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 16GB internal + MicroSD up to 128 GB
- Battery: Non-Removable 3000mAh
- Camera: 13MP PDAF with dual tone LED Flash at back + 8MP AF, 1.12um, f/2, FOV 84 degrees at back
- Sensors: Accelerometer (G-sensor), ambient light sensor, e-compass, fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, NFC (sharing)
- Price: €189 or $200
- Colors: Matte Black, Silver, Tempered Blue and Copper
Here is the Official Promo Video of Nokia 5 along with some high quality images:
You can check out the official product page here.