Suning, one of the retailers in China accidentally opened the pre-order page for the Nokia 9 PureView and leaked the specifications of the long-awaited Nokia flagship.
Quick Look at Leaked specifications:
- Five 12 MP f/1.8 rear cameras with OIS and ZEISS optics which can capture images with high dynamic range.
- All five cameras shoot at the same time and produce a single image.
- 20 MP f/1.8 front camera.
- The rear cameras can record videos in 4K HDR.
- Nokia 9 PureView can capture 10 times more light.
- Focus can be changed even after a picture is captured. (Refocus to return? 😁)
- Each of the 5 cameras can automatically recognise and adapt to a variety of scenarios.
- The camera uses custom-made algorithms and advanced AI.
- Supports shooting RAW and DNG images and editing in Adobe Lightroom.
- 10s shutter speed.
- 5.99" pOLED HDR10 display with 2K resolution.
- In-display fingerprint scanner.
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 8.2mm.
- Weight: 173 grams
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- 3320 mAh battery with fast charging and Qi wireless charging.
- IP67 water and dust resistance.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
- Misc: NFC, Type C, no headphone jack, Qualcomm aptX high definition Bluetooth wireless audio.
The type of sensors used in those 5 cameras is still not known clearly, although there will be three monochrome sensors along with the main RGB sensor. Here are a few leaked images (in Chinese):
Source: Suning | Via: Baidu